Family home, Provence; Rémi, Marc, Sophie, Marie, Yann & Wendy are the S-FORCE.
Explicit language may and will be used during the course of those answers.
The little warrior princess Lumpia wanted to join at one point.
The Questionnaire Itself
Based on Marcel Proust, Bernard Pivot and James Lipton: (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proust_Questionnaire)
- What is your favourite word?
- What is your least favourite word?
- Creatively, spiritually or emotionally, what turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What is your favourite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you like?
- What sound or noise do you dislike?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession other than your own would you not like to attempt?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
- If you had the opportunity to go and view any culture from the past like if you were completely invisible and walked around amongst the Romans or cave people or native Americans before the Europeans came, who would you choose?
- Do you ever go see theatre plays? Why yes or why not? (The Drowned Man)
- What annoys you so much in movies that you actually stop watching them?
- Any bad experience (or good) that happened in a cinema? Like complete disregard for etiquette? Specific rant?
- Pregnant cravings? Marvel movies?
- Top 5 of the films you would put in your Vault (if memory serves, The Vault contains films so important to you that it shaped your personality in some way) and why they are in there.
- Any acting experience you would like to share with the world? We are after all a podcast made by three actors.
- Why should my usual co-hosts Adam & Anouk watch Idiocracy as soon as possible?
- ‘Och didnea ken that?’ reversed, enculé, putain, bordel, bite, ‘cunt reclaimed?’
Listen on Apple Podcasts: http://miawg.uk/SICAMOISFORCEap
Can you spot the difference? Play Spotist with me for a chance to win REAL money! Use the code “Yann” or “Edam” or “Anouk” to sign up and we’ll both get extra lives! https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/spotist/id1403573854
The best way to support us is on Patreon: http://patreon.goodbadstandardpodcast.com
Please take a moment to review our show on iTunes, means a lot: http://miawg.uk/ReviewOurShow
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/goodbadstandardpodcast
And visit our YouTube channel for exclusive video content: http://miawg.uk/youtube
The Good, the Bad and the Just Plain Standard podcast is hosted by Adam Dick, Anouk Aslam Wulfing & Yann Sicamois and produced by Milk In A Wineglass.