Around episode 15, we introduced a new segment at the end of the show; a questionnaire inspired by Marcel Proust/Bernard Pivot/James Lipton. This means some of our earlier past guests did not get to answer those questions. Still, we are deeply grateful to all our great guests who helped us make great content in our first year of podcasting.
Before we finish our Questionnaire Best-Of, here is a 160 min compilation of all the answers from 13 guests who were on the show since its inception one year ago. Here is a beast of an episode.
In this episode, you will hear us with Laura ‘Elle’ Watson, Bonnie Gordon, Emma Findlay, Molly Crighton, Mahdi ‘The Magician’ Gilbert, R. Paul Wilson, Francis ‘Maximiliano’ Girola, Sam Redway & Tyrrell Jones, Lee Kirk, P.J. Davey, Adam Ross Greene and Nikolas Thompson.
Also, kudos to my brother Marc Sicamois (with us on an episode and composer of the music you can hear from time to time) and to our friends Alastair Duncan, Thor Knai and Charles Jeong who were on the show before our questionnaire was born.
NB: Explicit language may and will be used during the course of those answers.
The Questionnaire Itself
Based on Marcel Proust, Bernard Pivot and James Lipton:
- What is your favourite word?
- What is your least favourite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? (NOT SEXUALLY)
- What turns you off? (NOT SEXUALLY)
- What is your favourite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you like?
- What sound or noise do you dislike?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession other than your own would you not like to attempt?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
- If you had the opportunity to go and view any culture from the past like if you were completely invisible and walked around amongst the Romans or cave people or native Americans before the Europeans came, who would you choose?
- With which theatre company would you really like to work? (brand new, not used yet)
- Bonus #1 (from Adam, related to the content of the episode)
- Bonus #2 (from Anouk, related to the content of the episode)
The best way to support us is on Patreon: http://patreon.goodbadstandardpodcast.com
Please take a moment to review our show on iTunes, means a lot: http://miawg.uk/ReviewOurShow
Instagram ► https://instagram.com/goodbadstandardpodcast
And visit our YouTube channel for exclusive video content: http://miawg.uk/youtube
The Good, the Bad and the Just Plain Standard podcast is hosted by Adam Dick, Anouk Aslam Wulfing & Yann Sicamois and produced by Milk In A Wineglass.